After a risk assessment, we propose a bespoke prevention plan to compliment the insurance packages
Depending on the probability and consequences of possible risks and the costs of the measures to apply as well as its control, a report will be made regarding the value of installation and equipment:
The security of the installation in regards to:
- Construction materials used
- Location of electrical installation
- Distribution of sections
- Active Protection System: detection systems and alarms, Sprinkler systems, fire fighting equipment, extinguishers, hydrants, or any other automatic fire prevention systems installed.
- Passive Protection: Compartmentalisation, tanks, smoke evacuation, emergency lights, pressure release mechanisms, lightning condutors, etc.
In consequence, with the combination of the risk assesment plan and the insurance plan, we aspire to tackle the risks in the most efficient possible way, combined self insurance (total or partial), and transfer of risks to the appropriate insurance company.
Risk Advice Service
The goal of the risk management service is to identify completely and systematically all possible risks that can affect, also obtaining the necessary objectives for your business.
The pricipal objective is to identify, evaluate, and prioritize all risks, in regards to their seriousness, and probability of occurrence.
In this regard, we hope to identify in a structured and systematic manner, the risks that can affect that running of a business. These we can group into five fundemental areas:
- Environment risk: risks that can emerge from the action of other key market players (competitors, regulators, legislators, actionists both present and future, unions etc.)
- Operational risks: associated with regular operations carried out by the company. Incuding related risks for operating processes from marketing to production, delivery and after sales service.
- Information risks: Advice for the protection of internal and external information.
- Financial risks : Related specifically with the processes, techniques and directives used for financial management of the organisation, as well as the processes in place to maintain effectively the financial relationship with clients.
- Risks of corporate governance: is related specifically to the tasks of Board Menbers: Establishment of the strategies and supervision of internal control and especially of the ethics and corporate reputation.
Once we have prioritized the principal risks, we define a risk map (strategy) of the company and a directive plan for their process and mitigation.
Next Page: ITC Security